The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance
in Travel Insurance from Standard Insurance CompanyUnaffiliated
The Standard Insurance Travel InsuranceUnaffiliated
in Travel Insurance from Standard Insurance Company
Would you recommend The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Mostly recommended|
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance Review
Where does The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance do business?
Standard Insurance Company is a travel insurance carrier based in Portland, OR. The company was founded in 1906 and offers travel insurance in 49 states (and Washington, DC).
If you're considering whether The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance is a good option for you, read on.
How does The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance compare to other travel insurance companies?
What types of travel insurance coverage does The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about travel insurance in the singular, there are more than one type of travel insurance coverage. Standard Insurance Company offers the following types of travel insurance coverage:
- Group Plans: If you are arranging a trip for a group of four or more people who are not elated you may want to consider this type of coverage. Group travel plans typically provide the same benefits, including the coverage amounts, as individual travel plans but at a discounted rate.
What benefits does The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance offer?
The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
How does Standard Insurance Company calculate rates?
Travel insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and Standard Insurance Company is no exception. However, you can be confident that The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance will take into consideration the cost of your trip, your destination, the length of your trip, coverage amounts, the riders you choose to add, and the level of medical coverage selected.
Does The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, travel insurance companies will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are some exceptions. For instance, if you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, insurance companies are not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
How can I get a The Standard Insurance Travel Insurance quote?
- Visit the Standard Insurance Company website.
- Fill in the insurance quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||
|Car Rental Insurance|
|Trip Interruption Coverage|
|Baggage Loss and Delay|