Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance
in Travel Insurance from Allianz Global AssistanceUnaffiliated
Allianz Global Assistance Travel InsuranceUnaffiliated
in Travel Insurance from Allianz Global Assistance
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance Review
Where does Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance do business?
Allianz Global Assistance is a travel insurance carrier based in Henrico, VA. The company was founded in 1983 and offers travel insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
If you're considering whether Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance is a good option for you, read on.
How does Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance compare to other travel insurance companies?
What types of travel insurance coverage does Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about travel insurance in the singular, there are more than one type of travel insurance coverage. Allianz Global Assistance offers the following types of travel insurance coverage:
- Single Trip: This is the basic coverage for a single, short-term trip. In most cases, this is all the coverage travelers need.
- Annual Coverage: Frequent travelers may benefit from purchasing ongoing coverage instead of getting insurance for each trip.
- Group Plans: If you are arranging a trip for a group of four or more people who are not elated you may want to consider this type of coverage. Group travel plans typically provide the same benefits, including the coverage amounts, as individual travel plans but at a discounted rate.
- Long-Term International Coverage: If you are planning to be abroad for more than a few months, a regular policy may not be enough. Consider purchasing a long-term international policy that offers the medical and travel assistance coverage you need.
What benefits does Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance offer?
Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Free Policy Cancellation: No cancellation fees for ending your policy early.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
What discounts does Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance offer?When you ask for a quote with Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts currently available for Allianz Global Assistance policyholders.
|Policy Discounts||Family Plans|
How does Allianz Global Assistance calculate rates?
Travel insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and Allianz Global Assistance is no exception. However, you can be confident that Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance will take into consideration the cost of your trip, your destination, the length of your trip, coverage amounts, the riders you choose to add, and the level of medical coverage selected.
Does Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, travel insurance companies will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are some exceptions. For instance, if you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, insurance companies are not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
How can I get a Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance quote?
- Visit the Allianz Global Assistance website.
- Fill in the insurance quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
9950 Mayland Drive
Henrico, VA 23233
About Allianz Global Assistance Travel Insurance
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||
|Car Rental Insurance|
|Trip Cancellation Coverage (%)||0% - 100%|
|Trip Interruption Coverage (%)||0% - 100%|
|Trip Interruption Coverage|
|Baggage Loss and Delay|