|Financial Strength Rating||N/A|
Brightway Auto Insurance Review
Brightway Insurance is a car insurance carrier based in Jacksonville, FL. The insurance company was founded in 2008 and offers car insurance in 48 states (and Washington, DC).
If you're considering whether brightway auto insurance is a good option for you, read on.
brightway auto insurance Pros & Cons
brightway auto insurance FAQ
What types of car insurance coverage options does brightway auto insurance offer?
Although we often talk about car insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage options. brightway auto insurance offers the following types of car insurance coverage options:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another vehicle or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. If you have an auto lease, the lender may require you buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage:If your vehicle is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, typically covers medical expenses, loss of essential services, funeral services, and loss of income. It is similar to medical payments coverage, or MedPay for short. The difference is that MedPay will only cover for reasonable medical expenses.
Does brightway auto insurance have roadside assistance?No, Brightway Insurance does not have roadside assistace.
Does brightway auto insurance offer ridesharing insurance?No, brightway auto insurance does not offer ridesharing coverage as a rider or endorsement.
What benefits does brightway auto insurance offer?
brightway auto insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Mechanical / Auto Body Repair Network: Enjoy the competitive prices and peace of mind of having access to a network of service and repair shops.
Ways to pay my brightway auto insuranceBrightway Insurance allows policyholders to pay their premiums using the following methods:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit Card
How does Brightway Insurance calculate insurance rates?
Car insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and Brightway Insurance is no exception. However, you can be confident that brightway auto insurance will take into consideration your driving record, age, gender, marital status, and address.
Other factors it will take into consideration are your vehicle (make and model), insurance history, and how you use your car.
Does brightway auto insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, a car insurance company will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are two exceptions.
- If you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, a car insurance company is not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
- There are also a handful of car insurance companies that base their insurance rates exclusively on telematic data. These companies collect information on your driving behavior and use it to determine the risk you pose as a driver.
How can I get a brightway auto insurance insurance quote
- Visit the Brightway Insurance website.
- Fill out the insurance online quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Other Services by Brightway Insurance
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||