Westfield Boaters Insurance
in Boaters Insurance from WestfieldUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
Westfield Boaters Insurance Review
Westfield Boaters Insurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Westfield Center, OH. The company was established in 1848 and offers boat insurance in 20 states in the USA.
What types of boat insurance coverage does Westfield Boaters Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Westfield Boaters Insurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Fuel Spill Clean-Up: Protects you from cleanup claims or third-party damage caused by the accidental discharge of oil or fuel.
- Salvage/Wreckage Removal: Some standard insurance policies will subtract salvage costs from the insured value of the boat or only offer a small percentage of the coverage amount for salvage. This endorsement protects from the specific costs and liability that go with a wreckage or salvage.
Westfield Boaters Insurance also provides access to the following endorsements:
- Fishing Equipment and Carry-On Items: Add replacement coverage for fishing rods, reels, and tackle boxes. You can also add personal effects coverage for items you carry on your boat, such as phones and SCUBA gear. Items are covered if they’re damaged, stolen or fall off your boat.
- Total Loss Replacement: If it's a total loss, this policy will pay you based on the agreed value, actual cash value or the replacement cost value.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments insurance covers for the medical costs caused by an accident regardless of who is at fault. Most policies will also cover funeral expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, typically covers medical expenses, loss of essential services, funeral services, and loss of income. It is similar to medical payments coverage, or MedPay for short. The difference is that MedPay will only cover for reasonable medical expenses.
What benefits does Westfield Boaters Insurance offer?
Westfield Boaters Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
What is the financial strength rating of Westfield Boaters Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
Westfield Boaters Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
One Park Circle
P.O. Box 5001
Westfield Center, OH 44251 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Westfield
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
|Liability Vehicle Insurance||
|Medical Vehicle Insurance||
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Vehicle Policy Endorsements||Emergency Roadside Service|
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
|Carrier Features||24/7 Phone Availability|
|Emergency Roadside Assistance|
|On-Water Towing and Labor|