|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
America's First FCU Business Credit Cards Review
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of America First Federal Credit Union business credit card
|The Good||The Bad|
America First Federal Credit Union business credit card FAQ
Who is America First Federal Credit Union business credit card designed for?
This is a credit card issued by America's First Federal Credit Union.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
Does it offer a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (205) 320-4185.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Does America's First FCU Business Credit Cards report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, America's First FCU Business Credit Cards reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the America's First Federal Credit Union .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.