CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account Review
CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account is offered by Connecticut State Employees Credit Union,
a credit union
founded in and based in Hartford, CT.
CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account is available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Supports joint accounts. This allows two people to have equal authority over the management of an account.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge any monthly account fees.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account online.
CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account Pros & Cons
- Joint accounts available.
- Available in all 50 states.
- Insured by NCUA.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Connecticut State Employees Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What APY does CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account offer?
Connecticut State Employees Credit Union does not provide interest rate information until a customer applies for a new account.
What are the account minimums for CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account?
CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account does not require a minimum initial deposit.
CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What fees does CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account Fees
|Monthly Maintenance Fee
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Returned Deposited Check
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Paper Statement Fee
|Debit Card Replacement Fee (Standard Delivery)
What features and perks does CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Mobile Banking Services - CSE Credit Union Teen Checking Account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.