Where does First Republic Bank Checking Account do business?
First Republic Bank Checking Account is based in San Francisco, CA. It was founded in 1985 and offers checking accounts services in 6 states across the USA.
First Republic Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does First Republic Bank offer?
First Republic Bank Checking Account offers an APY starting at .05% and ranging up to .65% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $3500.
What features and perks does First Republic Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Fraud monitoring - First Republic Bank Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Mobile Banking - First Republic Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does First Republic Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $30.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $30 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- First Republic Bank Checking Account charges $10 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $10 charge.
111 Pine Street
San Francisco, CA 94111 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by First Republic Bank
- New York
|APY Minimum Balance||$3,500|
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$25|
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$0|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||$0|
|Early Account Closure||$0|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||$0|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||0%|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$0|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $30|
|Paper Statement Fee||$10|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||$3|
|Overdraft Item Fee||$30|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$10|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$5|
|Stop Payment Fee||$8|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$30|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||$10|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.05% - 0.65%|