Where does Santander Bank Checking Account do business?
Santander Bank Checking Account is based in Wilmington, DE. It was founded in 1857 and offers checking accounts services in 9 states across the USA.
Santander Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Santander Bank offer?
Santander Bank Checking Account offers an APY of .01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Santander Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Mobile Banking - Santander Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does Santander Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $35.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $13 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $13 fee.
- Santander Bank Checking Account charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $3 charge.
824 North Market Street, Ste 100
Wilmington, DE 19801 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Santander Bank
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No ATM Fees