Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||Up to 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans Review
Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans is offered by Atlantic City Federal Credit Union (NMLS #410366), a credit union founded in 1964 and based in Lander, WY. Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Only primary residences considered. Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans does not offer financing for vacation homes or investment properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans Pros & Cons
Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans FAQ
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans?
Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans offers mortgages with a maximum term of 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Atlantic City Federal Credit Union offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Atlantic City FCU Home Mortgage Loans is (307) 332-5151.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by Atlantic City Federal Credit Union
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia