|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee|
Capital Bank Home Mortgages Review
Capital Bank Home Mortgages is offered by Capital Bank, a bank founded in 1995 and based in Albany, NY. Capital Bank Home Mortgages are available in 2 states across the USA.
- Instant online preapprovals. Find out how much you can borrow and what your interest rate will be.
- Financing for single-family and multi-family properties. However, Capital Bank does not offer financing for manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Capital Bank Home Mortgages only offers fixed-rate mortgages.
- No-closing-cost mortgages available. This option allows you to include the closing costs into the new loan, so you don't pay for these expenses upfront.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- No origination fee. Capital Bank Home Mortgages does not charge a fee for processing your application on some loan options.
Capital Bank Home Mortgages Pros & Cons
Capital Bank Home Mortgages FAQ
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Capital Bank Home Mortgages?
Capital Bank Home Mortgages offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Capital Bank offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Capital Bank Home Mortgages offers home loans with APRs starting at 2.85% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
No, Capital Bank Home Mortgages does not charge a mortgage origination fee.
Some lenders charge an origination fee for processing, underwriting, and funding a mortgage. Typically fees range from 0.5% to 5% of the loan amount. Whenever possible, go with lenders that don’t charge origination fees.
What property usage types does Capital Bank Home Mortgages allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Capital Bank Home Mortgages allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Capital Bank Home Mortgages is (800) 836-3711.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.
Other Services by Capital Bank
- New York
|No Origination Fee|
|Origination Fee ($)||$0|
|Origination Fee (%)||0%|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 3%|
|Verification Documents Required||
Starting at 2.85%
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Fixed-Rate Mortgage|