Capital Bank Business Mastercard Review
- Annual fee waived the first year. Capital Bank Business Mastercard gives you the chance to have the card for a year without paying the $25 annual fee.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of Capital Bank Business Mastercard
- Annual fee waived during the first year.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Capital Bank Business Mastercard reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Charges an annual fee of up to $50.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Capital Bank Business Mastercard FAQ
Who is Capital Bank Business Mastercard designed for?
This is a
credit card issued by Capital Bank.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
The card has a
balance transfer APR
Does it have an introductory APR offer?
No, this business card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Capital Bank Business Mastercard Rates & Terms
|Balance Transfer APR
||Starting at 6.4%
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- An annual fee of $25.
- A late payment penalty of up to $35.
- A returned payment fee of up to $35.
- An overlimit fee of $35.
Capital Bank Business Mastercard Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?
You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Capital Bank Business Mastercard report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Capital Bank Business Mastercard reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Capital Bank .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.