CNB Mortgage Loan
in Home Purchase Mortgages from CNBUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||5 - 30 years|
CNB Mortgage Loan Review
CNB Mortgage Loan is offered by CNB, a bank founded in 1973 and based in Sevierville, TN. CNB Mortgage Loan is available in 1 state across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with CNB Mortgage Loan?
CNB Mortgage Loan offers mortgages with terms ranging from 5 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
Does CNB Mortgage Loan charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, CNB Mortgage Loan may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does CNB Mortgage Loan offer?
CNB Mortgage Loan offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does CNB Mortgage Loan allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. CNB Mortgage Loan allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
200 Forks of the River Parkway
Sevierville, TN 37862
- Visit Site
Other Services by CNB
|Credit Score Range||650 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||5 - 30 years|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend CNB Mortgage Loan to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.