Exchange Bank Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Exchange Bank of MilledgevilleUnaffiliated
|Loan Term (Years)||Up to 30 years|
Exchange Bank Home Mortgage Review
Exchange Bank Home Mortgage is offered by Exchange Bank of Milledgeville (NMLS #401817), a bank founded in 1903 and based in Milledgeville, GA. Exchange Bank Home Mortgage is available in 1 state across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Exchange Bank Home Mortgage?
Exchange Bank Home Mortgage offers mortgages with a maximum term of 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
Does Exchange Bank Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Exchange Bank Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Exchange Bank Home Mortgage offer?
Exchange Bank Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2018, the jumbo threshold is $453,100 in most of the United States.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Exchange Bank Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Exchange Bank Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
Other Services by Exchange Bank of Milledgeville
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Intended Use||Primary Home|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||Up to 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Fixed-Rate Mortgage|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Exchange Bank Home Mortgage to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.