First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan
in Home Purchase Mortgages from First Bank & Trust Co.Unaffiliated
First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage LoanUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from First Bank & Trust Co.
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Term (Years)||5 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||580 - 840|
First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan Review
First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan is offered by First Bank & Trust Co., a bank founded in 1988 and based in Ardmore, OK. First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan is available in state across the USA.
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan offers FHA, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for single-family and multi-family properties. However, First Bank & Trust Co. does not offer financing for manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Cosigner applications accepted. Applying for First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan with a cosigner can improve your chances of approval and help you qualify for lower interest rates.
- Fair credit accepted. Borrowers with a credit score as low as 580 may qualify for First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan?
First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan offers mortgages with terms ranging from 5 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does First Bank & Trust Co. offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. First Bank & Trust Co. Mortgage Loan allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Other Services by First Bank & Trust Co.
|Late Fee Amount||$27|
|Credit Score Range||580 - 840|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Term||5 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||