Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® Review
Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® is a
cashback credit card
issued by First National Bank of Omaha.
If you're wondering whether Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
a rewards rate of up to x.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $100 if you spend $100 within 30 months.
- No annual fee. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 5% Balance transfer fee. Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® charges a fee of up to 5% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost up to $50 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Gas rewards. Earn
up to 2%
for every $1 you spend on gas.
- Good or better credit required. You should probably try with another card if your credit score is below 700.
Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® Pros and Cons:
- Earn 5% cash back at the dealership, 2% cash back on gas and travel, and 1% cash back everywhere else.
- Special financing available.
- Enjoy benefits such as identity theft protection, fraud monitoring, zero liability, and FICO score for free.
- No annual fee.
- No annual fee.
- Free access to your credit score.
- Earn rewards on every purchase.
- Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Has foreign transaction fees.
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Charges a 5% balance transfer fee.
Is there a Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® cash back or rewards program?
No, Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® does not offer a rewards program.
Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchase as a cash reward.
What are the Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® benefits?
Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Zero fraud liability
- ID Theft Protection
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard®?
The card has a
balance transfer APR
that ranges from
up to 27.24%.
Does Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard®?
The following fees apply to Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard®:
Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $35
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Does Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® have a foreign transaction fee?
Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit.
How to apply for Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard®
- Visit the Chrysler DrivePlus Mastercard® website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.