Fortiva Credit Card
in Personal Credit Cards from Fortiva FinancialUnaffiliated
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||300 - 850|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||21.99% - 36%|
Fortiva Credit Card Review
Fortiva Credit Card is a credit card issued by Fortiva Financial. If you're wondering whether Fortiva Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a variable purchase APR that ranges from 21.99% up to 36%.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Fortiva Credit Card charges a fee of up to 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost up to $30 in transfer fees.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Poor credit. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still qualify.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a Fortiva Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Fortiva Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Fortiva Credit Card benefits?
Fortiva Credit Card provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Fortiva Credit Card?According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance. Fortiva Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Fortiva Credit Card has a variable purchase APR that ranges from 21.99% up to 36%. It also has a variable cash advance APR that ranges from 24.99% up to 36%.
The good news is this card does not charge a penalty APR if you are late on a payment.
Does Fortiva Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers??No, Fortiva Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Fortiva Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases??Fortiva Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the Fortiva Credit Card fees?
The following fees apply to Fortiva Credit Card:
|Annual Fee||up to $49|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3%|
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $39|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $39|
Does Fortiva Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?Fortiva Credit Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does Fortiva Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Fortiva Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit score.
How to apply for Fortiva Credit Card
- Visit the Fortiva Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Cash Advance Fee Minimum||$5|
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||Starting at 5%|
|Minimum Cash Advance Fee ($)||Starting at $5|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3%|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $39|
|Additional Card Fee Amount||$25|
|Late Fee Amount||Up to $39|
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Credit Score Range||
300 - 850
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Free FICO Score|
|Cash Advance APR (Variable APR)||24.99% - 36%|
|Balance Computation||average daily balance|
|Penalty APR (Variable APR)||0%|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||21.99% - 36%|
|Balance Transfer Fee %||3%|