Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa Review
This is a
secured credit card
issued by Landmark Credit Union.
If you're wondering whether Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 1% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Secured card. This card requires a refundable deposit before you qualify for a line of credit. These cards are often used to improve the credit of people with poor credit or little credit history.
- Poor credit accepted. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still have relatively good approval odds.
Pros & Cons of Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Travel assistance insurance
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 1%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa FAQ
Does Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa?
It has a fixed purchase APR of up to 18.99%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
The card has a
cash advance APR of up to 23.99%.
Note that late payments are subject to an APR of 23.99% if you are late or miss your payments. Typically, the penalty APR applies for a minimum of six months but can go on indefinitely.
Does Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa?
The following fees apply:
Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $30
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $25
Does Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa have a foreign transaction fee?
Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa charges a foreign transaction fee of 1%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $20. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the support contact email for Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa?
The support contact email for Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa is email@example.com.
How do people rate the customer service and user experience of Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa?
We currently don't have sufficient reviews to provide a reliable SuperMoney community rating for this product.
Does Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa
- Visit the Landmark Credit Union Secured Visa website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.