STA Travel Insurance
in Travel Insurance from STA TravelClaimed
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
STA Travel Insurance Review
Where does STA Travel Insurance do business?
STA Travel is a travel insurance carrier based in Chandler, AZ. The company was founded in 0 and offers travel insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
If you're considering whether STA Travel Insurance is a good option for you, read on.
How does STA Travel Insurance compare to other travel insurance companies?
What types of travel insurance coverage does STA Travel Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about travel insurance in the singular, there are more than one type of travel insurance coverage. STA Travel offers the following types of travel insurance coverage:
- Single Trip: This is the basic coverage for a single, short-term trip. In most cases, this is all the coverage travelers need.
- Annual Coverage: Frequent travelers may benefit from purchasing ongoing coverage instead of getting insurance for each trip.
- Group Plans: If you are arranging a trip for a group of four or more people who are not elated you may want to consider this type of coverage. Group travel plans typically provide the same benefits, including the coverage amounts, as individual travel plans but at a discounted rate.
- Long-Term International Coverage: If you are planning to be abroad for more than a few months, a regular policy may not be enough. Consider purchasing a long-term international policy that offers the medical and travel assistance coverage you need.
What benefits does STA Travel Insurance offer?
STA Travel Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
How does STA Travel calculate rates?
Travel insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and STA Travel is no exception. However, you can be confident that STA Travel Insurance will take into consideration the cost of your trip, your destination, the length of your trip, coverage amounts, the riders you choose to add, and the level of medical coverage selected.
Does STA Travel Insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, travel insurance companies will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are some exceptions. For instance, if you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, insurance companies are not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
How can I get a STA Travel Insurance quote?
- Visit the STA Travel website.
- Fill in the insurance quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
585 N Juniper Dr STE 250
Chandler, AZ 85226 USA
About STA Travel Insurance
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||
|Car Rental Insurance|
|Baggage Loss and Delay|
|Trip Interruption Coverage|