|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Dairyland Insurance Auto Insurance Review
Dairyland Insurance is a car insurance carrier based in Stevens Point, WI. The insurance company was founded in 1966 and offers car insurance in 15 states in the USA.
If you're considering whether Dairyland auto insurance is a good option for you, read on.
What types of car insurance coverage options does Dairyland auto insurance offer?
Although we often talk about car insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage options. Dairyland auto insurance offers the following types of car insurance coverage options:
Dairyland auto insurance customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their insurance policies:
Does Dairyland auto insurance have roadside assistance?No, Dairyland Insurance does not have roadside assistace.
Does Dairyland auto insurance offer ridesharing insurance?No, Dairyland auto insurance does not offer ridesharing coverage as a rider or endorsement.
What benefits does Dairyland auto insurance offer?
Dairyland auto insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
What insurance discounts does Dairyland auto insurance offer?When you ask for an insurance quote with Dairyland auto insurance, make sure you ask for all the insurance discounts you qualify for. These are the insurance discounts currently available that are specific to car insurance.
Want more insurance discounts? Check the insurance discounts tab for a full list of general policy insurance discounts you can qualify for with Dairyland auto insurance.
How does Dairyland Insurance calculate insurance rates?
Car insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and Dairyland Insurance is no exception. However, you can be confident that Dairyland auto insurance will take into consideration your driving record, age, gender, marital status, and address.
Other factors it will take into consideration are your vehicle (make and model), insurance history, and how you use your car.
Does Dairyland auto insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, a car insurance company will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are two exceptions.
- If you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, a car insurance company is not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
- There are also a handful of car insurance companies that base their insurance rates exclusively on telematic data. These companies collect information on your driving behavior and use it to determine the risk you pose as a driver.
How can I get a Dairyland auto insurance insurance quote
- Visit the Dairyland Insurance website.
- Fill out the insurance online quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Message From Dairyland Insurance
|Vehicle and Equipment Discounts||
|Liability Vehicle Insurance||
|Medical Vehicle Insurance||
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Dairyland Insurance Auto Insurance to your friends?