Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance
in Boaters Insurance from Auto-Owners InsuranceUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance Corporation
Where does Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance do business?
Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Lansing, MI. The company was established in 1916 and offers boat insurance in 29 states in the USA.
What types of boat insurance coverage does Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Salvage/Wreckage Removal: Some standard insurance policies will subtract salvage costs from the insured value of the boat or only offer a small percentage of the coverage amount for salvage. This endorsement protects from the specific costs and liability that go with a wreckage or salvage.
Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance also provides access to the following endorsements:
- Total Loss Replacement: If it's a total loss, this policy will pay you based on the agreed value, actual cash value or the replacement cost value.
- Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: If your boat is protected by mechanical breakdown insurance the costs of repairs (not including maintenance or normal wear and tear) are covered by your policy. However, you will need to obtain authorization from your insurance company before you carry out repairs.
What benefits does Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance offer?
Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
What is the financial strength rating of Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
Auto-Owners Boaters Insurance scores an A+, SuperMoney's highest available rating.
6101 Anacapri Boulevard
Lansing, MI 48917 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Auto-Owners Insurance
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
|Liability Vehicle Insurance||
|Vehicle Policy Endorsements||
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Financial Strength Rating||
|On-Water Towing and Labor|