Infinity Boaters Insurance
in Boaters Insurance from Infinity Auto InsuranceUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
Infinity Boaters Insurance Review
Where does Infinity Boaters Insurance do business?
Infinity Boaters Insurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Tampa, FL. The company was established in 1955 and offers boat insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
What types of boat insurance coverage does Infinity Boaters Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Infinity Boaters Insurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your boat after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you to buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your boat is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
What benefits does Infinity Boaters Insurance offer?
Infinity Boaters Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
What is the financial strength rating of Infinity Boaters Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
Infinity Boaters Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Vehicle Policy Endorsements||
|Financial Strength Rating||
|Emergency Roadside Assistance|
|On-Water Towing and Labor|