Farmers Boaters Insurance
in Boaters Insurance from FarmersUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
Farmers Boaters Insurance Review
Farmers Boaters Insurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Woodland Hills, CA. The company was established in 1928 and offers boat insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
What types of boat insurance coverage does Farmers Boaters Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Farmers Boaters Insurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your boat after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you to buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your boat is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
What benefits does Farmers Boaters Insurance offer?
Farmers Boaters Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
What discounts can you ask for when applying for a policy with Farmers Boaters Insurance?
When you ask for a quote with Farmers Boaters Insurance, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts you can claim that are specific to boat insurance.
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with Farmers Boaters Insurance.
What is the financial strength rating of Farmers Boaters Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
Farmers Boaters Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
Message From Farmers Boaters Insurance
Other Services by Farmers
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Vehicle and Equipment Discounts||Anti-Theft Devices|
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Vehicle Policy Endorsements||
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
|Carrier Features||Locally Available Agents|
|Emergency Roadside Assistance|
|On-Water Towing and Labor|