BB&T Bright Business Visa Review
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 12 months.
- Competitive APRs. BB&T Bright Business Visa has a
that ranges from
up to 19.24%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 4% Balance transfer fee. BB&T Bright Business Visa charges a fee of 4% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $40 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Good or better credit required. You will have low approval odds if your credit score is below 670.
Pros & Cons of BB&T Bright Business Visa
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 12 months.
- No annual fee.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- BB&T Bright Business Visa reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Charges a 4% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
BB&T Bright Business Visa FAQ
Who is BB&T Bright Business Visa designed for?
What are the relevant APRs?
BB&T Bright Business Visa is a charge card and therefore doesn't have interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
- A late payment penalty of up to $39.
- An overlimit fee of $39.
Does it charge a foreign transaction fee?
This business card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this business card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
BB&T Bright Business Visa Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Balance Transfer Fee
|Minimum Balance Transfer Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?
You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (336) 733-3300.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is ClientResolution@Truist.com.
Does BB&T Bright Business Visa report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, BB&T Bright Business Visa reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the BB&T .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.