First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking Review
First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking is offered by First Security Bank,
founded in 1932 and based in Searcy, AR.
First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through First Security Bank.
First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Only available in one state.
First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from First Security Bank federally insured?
Yes, your First Security Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking offer?
First Security Bank does not provide interest rate information until a customer applies for a new account.
What are the account minimums for First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking?
First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $100
What fees does First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking Fees
|Bank Teller Fee
|Check Image Service
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
Does First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking charge overdraft fees?
What features and perks does First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - First Security Bank 50+ Gold Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.