Where does Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Vienna, VA. It was founded in 1933 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Navy Federal Credit Union offer?
Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 0.45% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $14 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $25 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account charges a $3 fee for an early account closure. Contact Navy Federal Credit Union Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $0 charge.
820 Follin Ln SE
Vienna, VA 22180 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Navy Federal Credit Union
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- ATM Reimbursement
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Fraud Protection
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee