Where does Regions Bank Checking Account do business?
Regions Bank Checking Account is based in Huntsville, AL. It was founded in 1873 and offers checking accounts services in 15 states across the USA.
Regions Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Regions Bank offer?
Regions Bank Checking Account offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Regions Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Signup Bonus - Open an account and you will receive a signup bonus of up to $50 if you deposit a minimum of $When you refer a friend that opens a new Regions personal LifeGreen® checking account or business checking account and fulfills all requirements of the offer..
What fees does Regions Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $18.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $45 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $18 fee.
- Regions Bank Checking Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact Regions Bank Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Regions Bank Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
700 Airport Rd
Huntsville, AL 35802 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Regions Bank
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card