Umpqua Bank Access CheckingUnaffiliated
Where does Umpqua Bank Access Checking do business?
Umpqua Bank Access Checking is based in Roseburg, OR. It was founded in 1953 and offers checking accounts services in 5 states across the USA.
Umpqua Bank Access Checking is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Umpqua Bank offer?
Umpqua Bank Access Checking is not an interest-bearing account.
What features and perks does Umpqua Bank Access Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Fraud monitoring - Umpqua Bank Access Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Umpqua Bank Access Checking allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does Umpqua Bank Access Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of $5.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Umpqua Bank Access Checking charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $3 charge.
445 S.E. Main Street
Roseburg, OR 97470 USA
Message from Umpqua Bank
Other Services by Umpqua Bank
- ATM Reimbursement
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Fraud Monitoring
- Fraud Protection
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
Umpqua Bank Checking Accounts
ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
Be the first to rate
Be the first to rate