VyStar Credit Union Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Mostly not recommended
Would you recommend VyStar Credit Union Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does VyStar Credit Union Checking Account do business?
VyStar Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Jacksonville, FL. It was founded in 1952 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.VyStar Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if VyStar Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does VyStar Credit Union offer?
VyStar Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.1% and ranging up to 1% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does VyStar Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - VyStar Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does VyStar Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- VyStar Credit Union Checking Account charges a $5 fee for an early account closure. Contact VyStar Credit Union Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $0 charge.
Other Services by VyStar Credit Union
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee