SBLI Life insurance
in Life Insurance from SBLIUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
SBLI Life insurance Review
SBLI life insurance is a life insurance carrier based in Woburn, MA. The company was founded in 1907 and offers life insurance products in 49 states (and Washington, DC).
What types of life insurance products does SBLI life insurance offer?
Life insurance companies typically offer a wide variety of life insurance options. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance products is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase life insurance policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of life insurance options SBLI life insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance policy. Term life insurance policies are payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. SBLI life insurance offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years. Death benefit amounts range from $100,000 to $20,000,000.
- Decreasing Term Life Insurance- These types of term life insurance policies has fixed premiums but the death benefit decreases over the duration of the term life insurance policy.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the policyholder's entire life, provided premiums are paid. They have a tax deferred cash value, meaning the cash value will not be taxed until funds are withdrawn.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of universal life insurance policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
As well as the basic coverage types mentioned above, SBLI life insurance company also offers the following life insurance policies:
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance - These whole life insurance policies offer a cash death benefit to the beneficiary. All coverage applications are approved regardless of health concerns. The catch is that these life insurance policies usually have lower death benefits and higher than normal premiums.
How can you save money on a SBLI life insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a life insurance quote with SBLI life insurance, ask what discounts are available for various life insurance options.
- Being a non-smoker
What is the financial strength rating of SBLI life insurance?
The financial strength rating of life insurance companies scores its ability to pay contracts and life insurance policies. SuperMoney gives SBLI life insurance an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score for life insurance companies.
SuperMoney's financial strength rating is primarily based on the average score from insurance rating agencies.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
|Life Insurance Features||
|Term Length||10 - 30|
|Term Life Age Range||18 - 60|
|Term Life Death Benefit Range||$100,000 - $20,000,000|
|Whole / Permanent Life Options||
|Life Insurance Riders||