Ameriprise Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from AmeripriseUnaffiliated
Ameriprise Life InsuranceUnaffiliated
in Life Insurance from Ameriprise
Rating not yet determined
Would you recommend Ameriprise Life Insurance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Rating not yet determined
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Ameriprise Life Insurance Review
Where does Ameriprise Life Insurance do business?
Ameriprise Life Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Minneapolis, MN. The company was founded in 1894 and offers life insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Life insurance is important for anyone who has loved who depend on them financially. It can also help with final expenses and burial costs.
What types of life insurance coverage does Ameriprise Life Insurance offer?
Insurance carries typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of the coverage Ameriprise Life Insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. Ameriprise Life Insurance offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Decreasing Term Insurance- This type of term insurance has fixed premiums but the death benefit decreases over the life of the policy.
- Annual Renewable Term Insurance - Annual renewable term policies provide a constant death benefit for the duration of the policy but the premium's are reassessed every year.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the entire life of the policyholder provided premiums are paid.
- Variable Life Insurance - Variable life insurance is a permanent life insurance policy where the entire cash value of the policy is invested in several accounts. Therefore, the value of the policy rises and falls depending on the performance of the investments.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - Provides the most flexibility when it comes to investing the cash value of a universal life policy in separate accounts with "variable" values.
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance - This type of universal life insurance allows policyholders to place the cash value of the policy in a fixed account or an equity index account, such as the S&P 500 or the Nasdaq 100.
- Single Premium Whole Life Insurance - The policyholder makes one large payment that guarantees a death benefit without the need of further premiums.
How can you save money on a Ameriprise Life Insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with Ameriprise Life Insurance, ask what policy discounts are available.
What is the financial strength rating of Ameriprise Life Insurance?The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies.
Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy.
There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
Ameriprise Life Insurance scores an A+, SuperMoney's highest available rating.
55 Ameriprise Financial Center
Minneapolis, MN 55474 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Ameriprise
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia