CNB Visa Classic Review
CNB Visa Classic is a
issued by CNB.
If you're wondering whether CNB Visa Classic is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Competitive APRs. CNB Visa Classic has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 1% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above630.
CNB Visa Classic Pros & Cons
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- No annual fee.
- Free access to your credit score.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- CNB Visa Classic reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 1%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
CNB Visa Classic FAQ
Is there a CNB Visa Classic cash back or rewards program?
No, CNB Visa Classic does not offer a rewards program.
What are the CNB Visa Classic benefits?
CNB Visa Classic provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Emergency Support
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for CNB Visa Classic?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
CNB Visa Classic has lower than average purchase APRs.
CNB Visa Classic has a
Does CNB Visa Classic have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, CNB Visa Classic does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does CNB Visa Classic have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
CNB Visa Classic does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for CNB Visa Classic?
The following fees apply to CNB Visa Classic:
CNB Visa Classic Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does CNB Visa Classic have a foreign transaction fee?
CNB Visa Classic charges a foreign transaction fee of 1%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $20. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does CNB Visa Classic report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, CNB Visa Classic reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for CNB Visa Classic
- Visit the CNB Visa Classic website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.