Control Prepaid MastercardUnaffiliated
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Control Prepaid Mastercard to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Control Prepaid Mastercard
- Get paychecks or government benefits checks up to 2 days faster* with Direct Deposit.
- Send WU® money transfers in minutes, shop online or pay bills.
- Receive WU® money transfer funds directly onto your card in the online account center.
- Plus: No credit check, late fees, or interest payments because this is not a credit card.
- Funds availability not guaranteed. Card used is subject to activation and ID verification. Terms and Costs Apply
- *Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Terms & conditions apply. Click "Apply Now" for full details and to learn more.
The Control Prepaid Mastercard is a prepaid credit card issued by NetSpend, a registered agent of MetaBank. MetaBank is an FDIC member that is based in Storm Lake, Iowa.
How Much Does Control Prepaid Mastercard Cost?
- Ordering and activating the Control Prepaid Mastercard is free but cardholders must pay a $7.95 monthly fee. Users who set up a direct deposit of at least $500 qualify for a discounted monthly fee of $5.
- There is no fee for direct deposits or standard bank transfers. Instant bank transfers have a $1.95 fee per transfer of $100 or less. User can transfer up to to $250 per day.
- Control Prepaid Mastercard users can send money to each other via text message or their account center for free. User who send money to other users via an agent toll-free customer service number must pay a $4.95 fee.
- Online balance inquiries are free, but there is a $0.50 fee for phone and ATM balance inquiries.
- Cash withdrawals from an ATM have a $2.50 fee. However, users can avoid the ATM fee by making purchases at many retailers and asking for cash back.
What Rewards Does Control Prepaid Mastercard Offer?
- Control Prepaid Mastercard allows cardholders to get paid up to 2 days faster. It helps them avoid check cashing lines, and they can receive their tax refund faster.
- Users who have a monthly direct deposit of at least $500 can qualify for additional benefits. These include a savings account with a 5.00% APY on the first $5,000 and a $10 purchase cushion that allows users to exceed their balance by up to $10. Upgraded users also receive an accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768 USA
- Visit Site
NetSpend Prepaid Cards
Max Monthly Service Fee
Credit Score Range
Be the first to rate
Be the first to rate