Encompass Boaters Insurance
in Boaters Insurance from EncompassUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
Encompass Boaters Insurance Review
Where does Encompass Boaters Insurance do business?
Encompass Boaters Insurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Chicago, IL. The company was established in 1999 and offers boat insurance in 39 states (and Washington, DC).
What types of boat insurance coverage does Encompass Boaters Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Encompass Boaters Insurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your boat after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you to buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your boat is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
What benefits does Encompass Boaters Insurance offer?
Encompass Boaters Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
What discounts can you ask for when applying for a policy with Encompass Boaters Insurance?
When you ask for a quote with Encompass Boaters Insurance, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts you can claim that are specific to boat insurance.
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with Encompass Boaters Insurance.
What is the financial strength rating of Encompass Boaters Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
Encompass Boaters Insurance scores an A+, SuperMoney's highest available rating.
120 South Riverside Plaza
Chicago, IL 60606 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Encompass
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
|Vehicle and Equipment Discounts||Anti-Theft Devices|
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Vehicle Policy Endorsements||Non-Owner Liability Coverage|
|Financial Strength Rating||A+|
|Carrier Features||Locally Available Agents|
|Emergency Roadside Assistance|
|On-Water Towing and Labor|
|Fuel Spill Liability|