American National Boaters Insurance
in Boaters Insurance from American National Insurance CompanyUnaffiliated
American National Boaters InsuranceUnaffiliated
in Boaters Insurance from American National Insurance Company
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend American National Boaters Insurance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
American National Boaters Insurance Review
Where does American National Boaters Insurance do business?
American National Boaters Insurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Galveston, TX. The company was established in 1905 and offers boat insurance in 45 states in the USA.
What types of boat insurance coverage does American National Boaters Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. American National Boaters Insurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Salvage/Wreckage Removal: Some standard insurance policies will subtract salvage costs from the insured value of the boat or only offer a small percentage of the coverage amount for salvage. This endorsement protects from the specific costs and liability that go with a wreckage or salvage.
American National Boaters Insurance also provides access to the following endorsements:
- Total Loss Replacement: If it's a total loss, this policy will pay you based on the agreed value, actual cash value or the replacement cost value.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments insurance covers for the medical costs caused by an accident regardless of who is at fault. Most policies will also cover funeral expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, typically covers medical expenses, loss of essential services, funeral services, and loss of income. It is similar to medical payments coverage, or MedPay for short. The difference is that MedPay will only cover for reasonable medical expenses.
What benefits does American National Boaters Insurance offer?
American National Boaters Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
What is the financial strength rating of American National Boaters Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
American National Boaters Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
One Moody Plaza
Galveston, TX 77550 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by American National Insurance Company
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Boaters Insurance||Wreckage Removal|
|Liability Vehicle Insurance||
|Medical Vehicle Insurance||
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
|Carrier Features||24/7 Phone Availability|
|Emergency Roadside Assistance|
|On-Water Towing and Labor|
|Fuel Spill Liability|