|Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
Kleer Card Review
|The Good||The Bad|
Who is Kleer Card designed for?
This is a credit card issued by KleerCard LLC.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (888) 234-2314.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Does Kleer Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Kleer Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the KleerCard LLC .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Kleer Card to your friends?