Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking Review
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking is offered by Axiom Bank, N.A.,
founded in 1962 and based in Maitland, FL.
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking does not pay interest.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $12.95.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Axiom Bank, N.A..
- Hard credit pull. Axiom Bank, N.A. may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge (if minimums are not met).
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from Axiom Bank, N.A. federally insured?
Yes, your Axiom Bank, N.A. checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #31390). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking offer?
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking?
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $25 to open an account.
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee
What fees does Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $12.95.
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Early Account Closure
||$0 - $12.95
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
What features and perks does Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.