Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking Review
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking is offered by Axiom Bank, N.A.,
founded in 1962 and based in Maitland, FL.
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking does not pay interest.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $12.95.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Axiom Bank, N.A..
Axiom Bank checking account Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge (if minimums are not met).
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Axiom Bank checking account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Axiom Bank, N.A. federally insured?
Yes, your Axiom Bank, N.A. checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #31390). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Axiom Bank checking account offer?
Axiom Bank checking account is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Axiom Bank checking account?
Axiom Bank checking account requires a minimum initial deposit of $25 to open an account.
Axiom Bank checking account Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Service Fee
What fees does Axiom Bank checking account charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $12.95.
Axiom Bank Opportunity Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Early Account Closure
||$0 - $12.95
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Does Axiom Bank checking account charge overdraft fees?
Yes, Axiom Bank checking account charges a $34 fee for every overdraft.
What features and perks does Axiom Bank checking account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Axiom Bank checking account monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Axiom Bank checking account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.