Axiom Bank Senior Checking Review
Axiom Bank Senior Checking is offered by Axiom Bank, N.A.,
founded in 1962 and based in Maitland, FL.
Axiom Bank Senior Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, Axiom Bank Senior Checking does not pay interest.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Axiom Bank, N.A..
Axiom Bank Senior Checking Pros & Cons
- No monthly maintenance fee.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Non interest bearing account.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Axiom Bank Senior Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from Axiom Bank, N.A. federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #31390). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Axiom Bank Senior Checking offer?
Axiom Bank Senior Checking is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Axiom Bank Senior Checking?
Axiom Bank Senior Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $25 to open an account.
Axiom Bank Senior Checking Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $25
What fees does Axiom Bank Senior Checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
Axiom Bank Senior Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Early Account Closure
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Does Axiom Bank Senior Checking charge overdraft fees?
Yes, Axiom Bank Senior Checking charges a $34 fee for every overdraft.
What features and perks does Axiom Bank Senior Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Axiom Bank Senior Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.