First Horizon Bank TotalView Checking Account Review
First Horizon Bank TotalView Checking Account is offered by First Horizon Bank,
founded in 1864 and based in Memphis, TN.
First Horizon Bank TotalView Checking Account is available in
6 states across the USA.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of $25, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $25,000.
- ATM fee rebates. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through First Horizon Bank.
First Horizon checking account Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in 6 states.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge.
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
First Horizon checking account FAQ
Are checking accounts from First Horizon Bank federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #4977). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Horizon checking account offer?
First Horizon Bank does not provide interest rate information until a customer applies for a new account.
What are the account minimums for First Horizon checking account?
First Horizon checking account requires a minimum initial deposit of $50 to open an account.
First Horizon Bank TotalView Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $50
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $25,000
What fees does First Horizon checking account charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of $25.
First Horizon Bank TotalView Checking Account Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
||Starting at $3
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|Paper Statement Fee
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Check Image Service
|Check Cashing Fee
Does First Horizon checking account charge overdraft fees?
Yes, First Horizon checking account charges a $35 fee for every overdraft.
What features and perks does First Horizon checking account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM rebates - This account will reimburse you for any domestic ATM fees.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
What is the customer support email for First Horizon checking account?
The customer support email for First Horizon checking account is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.