Pacific City Bank EZ Checking Account Review
Pacific City Bank EZ Checking Account is offered by Pacific City Bank,
founded in 2003 and based in Los Angeles, CA.
Pacific City Bank EZ Checking Account is available in
7 states across the USA.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Pacific City Bank.
Pacific City Bank ez checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Only available in 7 states.
- Charges a fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Pacific City Bank ez checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from Pacific City Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Pacific City Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #57463). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Pacific City Bank ez checking offer?
Pacific City Bank ez checking is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Pacific City Bank ez checking?
Pacific City Bank ez checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
Pacific City Bank ez checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
What fees does Pacific City Bank ez checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
Pacific City Bank EZ Checking Account Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Does Pacific City Bank ez checking charge overdraft fees?
Yes, Pacific City Bank ez checking charges a $30 fee for every overdraft.
Pacific City Bank ez checking offers overdraft protection at a cost of $30 per transaction.
What features and perks does Pacific City Bank ez checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Pacific City Bank ez checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Pacific City Bank ez checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.