|Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||Up to 850|
AAA Credit Card Review
This is a cashback credit card issued by AAA. If you're wondering whether AAA Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your eligible purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Annual fee waived the first year. AAA Credit Card gives you the chance to have the card for a year without paying the $0 annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as emergency support, identity theft protection, and fraud protection.
|The Good||The Bad|
Does AAA Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
This is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchases as cash back rewards.
|Rewards rate (all purchases)||N/A|
|Max rewards rate||N/A|
|Annual rewards limit||N/A|
Does AAA Credit Card have a signup bonus?This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does AAA Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the AAA Credit Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Emergency Support
- Zero fraud liability
What are the relevant APRs for AAA Credit Card?Issuer does not publicly disclose rates. Please see the issuer's application page or contact them directly for rate and fee information.
Does AAA Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does AAA Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for AAA Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
|Foreign Transaction Fee||0%|
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost cashback card.
Does AAA Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?This card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, avoiding foreign transaction fees can save you hundreds of dollars in fees when you travel out of the country.
What is the customer service phone number for AAA Credit Card?
The AAA Credit Card customer service number is (800) 822-4357.
What is the support contact email for AAA Credit Card?
The support contact email for AAA Credit Card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the AAA Credit Card login page?
You can access the AAA Credit Card login page here.
How do people rate the customer service and user experience of AAA Credit Card?
We currently don't have sufficient reviews to provide a reliable SuperMoney community rating for this product.
How to apply for AAA Credit Card
- Visit the AAA Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
Other Services by AAA
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||0%|
|No Annual Fee First Year|
|Supported Income Types||
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Credit Score Range||- 850|
|Credit Card Benefits||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend AAA Credit Card to your friends?