Bosch Car Service Review
This is a
issued by Credit First National Association.
If you're wondering whether Bosch Car Service is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of Bosch Car Service
- Financing options available.
- Bosch Car Service reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rates.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Bosch Car Service FAQ
Does Bosch Car Service have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Bosch Car Service?
It has a variable purchase APR of up to 28.8%.
Does Bosch Car Service have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Bosch Car Service have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Bosch Car Service?
The following fees apply:
Bosch Car Service Fees
Does Bosch Car Service report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Bosch Car Service reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Bosch Car Service
- Visit the Bosch Car Service website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.