Who is this credit card designed for?
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card is a store credit card credit card issued by Horizon Card Services, which is based in Indiana, PA.
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card is designed for people with a credit score of 300 to 640.
This card has a credit limit of $500.
What are the relevant APRs?
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card has a variable purchase APR of 0%.
Is an introductory APR offer available?
No, Group One Platinum Merchandise Card does not come with an introductory APR offer.
What are the fees?
The following fees apply to Group One Platinum Merchandise Card:
- An annual fee of $299.40. Make sure the rewards and benefits of this card justify the cost of the annual fee.
- An initial processing fee of $5.
- A late payment penalty of $20.
- A returned payment fee of $25.
Is a rewards program offered?
No, Group One Platinum Merchandise Card does not offer a rewards program.
Is a signup bonus offered?
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Is an annual loyalty bonus offered?
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What additional benefits are offered?
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card provides the following benefits:
- Emergency Support SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
1707 Warren Rd
Indiana, PA 15701 USA
- Visit Site
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Employed Full-Time
- Employed Part-Time
- Active Duty Military
- Military Dependent
- 1099 Misc. Income
- Direct Deposit (W2, SSA, SSDI)
- Payroll Check or Prepaid Card
- U.S. Citizen
- U.S. Permanent Resident
- Emergency Support
Horizon Card Services Personal Credit Cards
Balance Transfer APR
Credit Score Range
Be the first to rate