Group One Platinum Merchandise CardClaimed
Would you recommend Group One Platinum Merchandise Card to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Who is Group One Platinum Merchandise Card designed for?
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card is a store credit card issued by Horizon Card Services, which is based in Indiana, PA.
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card is designed for people who have bad credit. The minimum credit score to apply is only 300.
This card has a credit limit of up to $$500.
What are the relevant APRs for Group One Platinum Merchandise Card?
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card has a variable purchase APR of 0%.
Does Group One Platinum Merchandise Card have an introductory APR offer?Group One Platinum Merchandise Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the Group One Platinum Merchandise Card fees?
The following fees apply to Group One Platinum Merchandise Card:
- An annual fee of $299.40.
- An initial processing fee of $5.
- A late payment penalty of up to $20.
- A returned payment fee of up to $25.
|Returned Payment Fee||$25|
|Late Payment Fee||$20|
Is there a Group One Platinum Merchandise Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Group One Platinum Merchandise Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Group One Platinum Merchandise Card benefits?
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card provides the following benefits:
- Emergency Support
- Reports to major credit bureaus
Does Group One Platinum Merchandise Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Group One Platinum Merchandise Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular and on-time payments on a credit card that reports your account activity to credit bureaus will demonstrate that you consistently manage debt well and can help increase your credit scores.
How to apply for Group One Platinum Merchandise Card
- Visit the Horizon Card Services website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Returned Payment Fee||$25|
|Initial Processing Fee||$5|
|Late Fee Amount||$20|
|Credit Score Range||
300 - 640
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Supported Income Types||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||0%|
Horizon Card Services Personal Credit Cards
Balance Transfer APR
Credit Score Range