Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature Review
This is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 5000 points after spending $50 within 3 months that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- Competitive APRs. Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature has a
that ranges from
up to 25.24%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 5% Balance transfer fee. Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature charges a fee of 5% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $50 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Gas rewards.
on eligible gas purchases.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature
- Earn points for every dollar spent at Lexus dealerships, gas, dining, entertainment and wherever Visa card is accepted.
- Receive 5,000 bonus points for spending $500 outside Lexus dealerships within first 90 days
- Redeem points on services, parts, accessories, eligible Lexus vehicle purchases and more.
- No annual and foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High cash advance and balance transfer rates.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a 5% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature FAQ
Does Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 25.24%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature?
The following fees apply:
Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $39
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
Does Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature have a foreign transaction fee?
This card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, avoiding foreign transaction fees can save you hundreds of dollars in fees when you travel out of the country.
What is the customer service phone number for Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature?
The Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature customer service number is (855) 796-9632.
What is the support contact email for Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature?
The support contact email for Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature
- Visit the Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.