Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature Review
Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 5000 points after spending $50 within 3 months that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- Competitive APRs. Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature has a
that ranges from
up to 25.24%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 5% Balance transfer fee. Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature charges a fee of up to 5% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost up to $50 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Good or better credit required. You should probably try with another card if your credit score is below 700.
Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature Pros & Cons
- Earn points for every dollar spent at Lexus dealerships, gas, dining, entertainment and wherever Visa card is accepted.
- Receive 5,000 bonus points for spending $500 outside Lexus dealerships within first 90 days
- Redeem points on services, parts, accessories, eligible Lexus vehicle purchases and more.
- No annual and foreign transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High cash advance and balance transfer rates.
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a 5% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature FAQ
Is there a Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature cash back or rewards program?
No, Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature has a
that ranges from
up to 25.24%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature?
The following fees apply to Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature:
Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $38
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
Does Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature
- Visit the Lexus Pursuits Visa® Signature website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.