The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® Review
This is a
issued by Celtic Bank.
If you're wondering whether The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Generous reward rate. You will get a
rewards rate of up to 5 reward points per dollar spent.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 50000 points after spending $3,000 within 3 months that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- Competitive APRs. The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® has a
that ranges from
up to 22.99%.
- Annual fee waived the first year. The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® gives you the chance to have the card for a year without paying the $149 annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, access to a concierge, emergency support,
identity theft protection, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
Pros & Cons of The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard®
- 5x rewards on Grand Reserve Partners (400+ wine merchants), 3x at any winery, wine club, wine store, liquor store, bar, or restaurants, 2x everywhere else.
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- Annual fee waived during the first year.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Access to a concierge.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Travel assistance insurance
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Charges an annual fee of $149
The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® FAQ
Does The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® have a cash back or rewards program?
The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® is a rewards card.
The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus (Points/Miles)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
|Signup Bonus Spend Period (months)
Does The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus. However, it does include a 50000 points signup bonus after spending $3000 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
Does The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Zero fraud liability
- Cell Phone Protection
- No blackout dates when redeeming miles
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard®?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 22.99%.
Does The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard®?
The following fees apply:
- There is no overlimit fee
The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $37
|Late Payment Fee
Does The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® have a foreign transaction fee?
This card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, avoiding foreign transaction fees can save you hundreds of dollars in fees when you travel out of the country.
What is the customer service phone number for The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard®?
The The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® customer service number is (800) 509-6191.
What is the support contact email for The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard®?
The support contact email for The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard®
- Visit the The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
The Grand Reserve™ World Mastercard® Disclosure:
Grand Reserve is a trademark of Vertical Finance, Inc. Restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for more detail. Vertical Finance reserves the right to modify or discontinue its products or offerings at any time and without notice. Cards powered and serviced through Deserve, Inc. and issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Member FDIC.
You must be of US legal drinking age to redeem certain rewards and/or experiences. We may offer some services to users between the ages of 18 and 21 because of certain legal requirements related to credit card issuers. We do not support underage drinking or any other misuse of alcohol.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.