Wheel Works Credit Card Review
Wheel Works Credit Card is a
issued by Credit First National Association.
If you're wondering whether Wheel Works Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
Wheel Works Credit Card Pros & Cons
- No annual fee.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Wheel Works Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Wheel Works Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Wheel Works Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Wheel Works Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Wheel Works Credit Card benefits?
Wheel Works Credit Card provides the following benefits:
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Wheel Works Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Wheel Works Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Wheel Works Credit Card has a
Does Wheel Works Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Wheel Works Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Wheel Works Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Wheel Works Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Wheel Works Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Wheel Works Credit Card:
Wheel Works Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $40
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $40
Does Wheel Works Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Wheel Works Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Wheel Works Credit Card
- Visit the Wheel Works Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.