|Financial Strength Rating||A|
Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance Review
Where does Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance do business?
Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Boston, MA. The company was established in 1912 and offers boat insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
What types of boat insurance coverage does Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your boat after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you to buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your boat is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
What benefits does Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance offer?
Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
What discounts can you ask for when applying for a policy with Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance?
When you ask for a quote with Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts you can claim that are specific to boat insurance.
- Internal Safety Features: Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance offers additional savings if your boat has additional safety features, such as EPIRBs (Emergency Position Indicating Radiobeacon), GPS systems, Depth Finders, or Radar, on board. Ask what other safety features on your boat will trigger a discount.
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance.
What is the financial strength rating of Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
Liberty Mutual Boaters Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
175 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Liberty Mutual
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Vehicle and Equipment Discounts||
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Financial Strength Rating||
|On-Water Towing and Labor|