Liberty Mutual Life Insurance
in Life Insurance from Liberty MutualClaimed
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
Liberty Mutual Life Insurance Review
Where does Liberty Mutual Life Insurance do business?
Liberty Mutual Life Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Boston, MA. The company was founded in 1912 and offers life insurance in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Life insurance is important for anyone who has loved who depend on them financially. It can also help with final expenses and burial costs.
What types of life insurance coverage does Liberty Mutual Life Insurance offer?
Insurance carries typically offer a wide variety of policies. One of the best ways to save money on life insurance is to avoid unnecessary coverage. Only purchase policies and riders you actually need.
Here is a brief description of the coverage Liberty Mutual Life Insurance offers.
- Term Life Insurance - This is the simplest type of life insurance. It is payable if the insured person dies within a specific period of time, such as 5, 10, or 30 years. Liberty Mutual Life Insurance offers term lengths ranging from 10 to 30 years.
- Level Term Insurance - These are term policies that have the same fixed premium and payment amount throughout the life of the policy.
- Whole Life Insurance - Whole life insurance policies remain in force for the entire life of the policyholder provided premiums are paid.
- Universal Life Insurance - This type of policy guarantees a fixed death benefit and an investment account. The cash value of the investment account will vary depending on the portfolio's performance.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance - Provides the most flexibility when it comes to investing the cash value of a universal life policy in separate accounts with "variable" values.
How can you save money on a Liberty Mutual Life Insurance life insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with Liberty Mutual Life Insurance, ask what policy discounts are available.
What is the financial strength rating of Liberty Mutual Life Insurance?The financial strength rating of a life insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies.
Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy.
There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
Liberty Mutual Life Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
175 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Liberty Mutual
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia