MEEMIC Boaters Insurance
in Boaters Insurance from MEEMICUnaffiliated
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
Where does MEEMIC Boaters Insurance do business?
MEEMIC Boaters Insurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI. The company was established in 1950 and offers boat insurance in 1 state in the USA.
What types of boat insurance coverage does MEEMIC Boaters Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. MEEMIC Boaters Insurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your boat after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you to buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your boat is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
What benefits does MEEMIC Boaters Insurance offer?
MEEMIC Boaters Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Digital Claims Reporting: Never fax or mail a document again.
- Mechanical / Auto Body Repair Network: Enjoy the competitive prices and peace of mind of having access to a network of service and repair shops.
What is the financial strength rating of MEEMIC Boaters Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
MEEMIC Boaters Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
1685 N Opdyke Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by MEEMIC
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Financial Strength Rating||
|On-Water Towing and Labor|