The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance
in Boaters Insurance from The Cincinnati Insurance CompaniesUnaffiliated
The Cincinnati Boaters InsuranceUnaffiliated
in Boaters Insurance from The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance Review
The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance is an insurance carrier with headquarters in Fairfield, OH. The company was established in 1950 and offers boat insurance in 42 states in the USA.
What types of boat insurance coverage does The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about boat insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance offers the following types of coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another boat or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your boat after an accident. If you have a lease, the lender may require you to buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage: If your boat is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
What benefits does The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance offer?
The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
What discounts can you ask for when applying for a policy with The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance?
When you ask for a quote with The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the discounts you can claim that are specific to boat insurance.
- Diesel Engines: If your boat has diesel engines, you can request a deduction, particularly from your physical damage coverage.
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance.
What is the financial strength rating of The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score of available ratings.
The Cincinnati Boaters Insurance scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
6200 S. Gilmore Road
Fairfield, OH 45014 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Vehicle and Equipment Discounts||
|Boaters Policy Endorsements||
|Vehicle Policy Endorsements||Accident Forgiveness|
|Financial Strength Rating||A|
|Carrier Features||Locally Available Agents|
|Emergency Roadside Assistance|
|On-Water Towing and Labor|