BP Credit Card Review
This is a
issued by Synchrony Bank.
If you're wondering whether BP credit card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Gas rewards.
on eligible gas purchases.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of BP credit card
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
BP credit card FAQ
Does BP credit card have a cash back or rewards program?
BP credit card is a travel rewards card.
BP credit card Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does BP credit card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does BP credit card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the BP credit card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
What are the relevant APRs for BP credit card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does BP credit card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does BP credit card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for BP credit card?
The following fees apply:
BP credit card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
Does BP credit card have a foreign transaction fee?
BP credit card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for BP credit card?
The BP credit card customer service number is (866) 226-5638.
What is the support contact email for BP credit card?
The support contact email for BP credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply for BP credit card
- Visit the BP credit card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.