BP Visa Credit Card Review
BP Visa Credit Card is a
issued by Synchrony Bank.
If you're wondering whether BP Visa Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Gas rewards.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
BP Visa Credit Card Pros and Cons:
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on every purchase.
- Earn rewards on every purchase.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
- Does not include many credit card rewards.
Is there a BP Visa Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
BP Visa Credit Card offers a rewards program to its customers.
BP Visa Credit Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus ($)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does BP Visa Credit Card have a signup bonus?
BP Visa Credit Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does BP Visa Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
BP Visa Credit Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the BP Visa Credit Card benefits?
BP Visa Credit Card provides the following benefits:
What are the relevant APRs for BP Visa Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
BP Visa Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
BP Visa Credit Card has a
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does BP Visa Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, BP Visa Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does BP Visa Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
BP Visa Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
BP Visa Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for BP Visa Credit Card?
The following fees apply to BP Visa Credit Card:
BP Visa Credit Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Does BP Visa Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?
BP Visa Credit Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
How to apply for BP Visa Credit Card
- Visit the BP Visa Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.